Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friends!!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over."
They tease, they hurt, they make u laugh, they make u cry. They join u in ur madness, they celebrate ur success. They annoy the hell out of u, but they stand rock solid by ur side at times of distress. The world may refer to them by many names, but to me, they’r FRIENDS!
This post is dedicated to all those special people in my life, whom I call Friends. 
I may not remember the first time we met, the first words we spoke. Or, for that matter, the first fight we had. But I know for a fact that each and every one of u has had a remarkable impact on my life and I cherish every moment of our friendship.
A big THANK U to all, for being my support system, for standing by me, sharing my happiness, joining my madness, and most importantly, for listening to my rants and being there for me in ur own way and making me feel special.
This is just to let u know, Friendship day or not, I Celebrate U, I Celebrate our Friendship, I Celebrate the Life we have created for us 

Just a small poem By H.W. Longfellow to conclude the post:

"I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.



I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, who has sight so keen and strong
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend."



Love you all  mmuaahhh!!!

2 comments:

joseph nirmal said...

u have captured it all about the zeal of frenship and its spirit. nice poem to compliment ur thoughts :) glad to have a fren like u :)

Kavya said...

@ Joe - me too. Thank u for everything :) :)