Monday, March 22, 2010

I wish..


Every night when i lie on my bed, I end up thinking of you. I can't really pen down all my thoughts because when i sit to write those thoughts fade away.. Maybe they don want to be published :) Even if i make up my mind not to think about u, invariably ur the last person on my mind before i drift off to sleep.

I wish i had the courage to tell u how much u mean to me. I wish i could just look into those eyes of urs, and get lost in them. I wish i could tell you that u ignite the flames of desire in me. The burning desire to talk to you, to belong to u, to love n be loved, to hold u tight n never let go.. But these things happen only in dreams, or in movies. Not in the reality called Life.

This is not written with the intention of making u read. I don expect that. Its jus that I feel better after expressing myself. And a faint hope that ull read it..and understand the depth of these words hidden behind the lines. After all, we all live on Hopes, Faith and Prayers right?

A real funny thought crossed my head last night when i was studying for the exam. I wish LOVE came with an OPTION. A Put/Call Option that could be exercised.You know, something like I buy the Option and exercise it in order to prevent you from going away..like u prevent the stock prices from falling.. lol.. i know its a stupid comparison, but it helped me remember the concepts during the exam!
How I wish that was possible :(

I wonder why it so happens that u have a thousand thoughts in your head, but when you sit down to pen it, u r left with a blank page staring back at you! is it just me? or does everyone experience this loss of words?

Its been such a long time now.. sometimes I wonder.. Did I really see that spark in your eyes for me? Or was it my Illusion? my frustrated heart trying to convince my mind? Because if what i saw in ur eyes was true, I'm ready to wait forever to belong to you.

People say Love is blind, but I think it's blind, deaf, dumb, paralyzed, But still the most Beautiful feeling in the whole wide world. I wish u'd feel the feel I feel ;)

Wishes.. and more Wishes...

2 comments:

joseph nirmal said...

deep thoughts :) am sure sooner or later your heart's desire will come true...

mediaguru said...

real depth...find quite a few meanings 2 thz lines....